ACCOUNT AND LOGIN QUESTIONS
Here are some handy resources to help you access your account on prevelo.com
I have an account and know my password, where can I login?
You can log in here: Log in
I have an account, but don't know my password. How can I reset my password?
You can reset your password here: Reset Password
After filling out that form, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
I don't have an account. Where can I setup an account?
You can create your account here: Create account
If you placed an order with us before please use the email you used for that order. If you are a Prevelo Authorized Reseller, please use the email that you used to register for your reseller account.
I don't know if I have an account. How can I find out?
If you are unsure if you have an account the best thing to do is to attempt to setup an account here: Create account.
One of three things will happen:
- If you didn't have an existing account, a new one will be created and you'll be logged in.
- If there is an existing account with your email address (which means you already have an account) you'll see a message that says "This email address is already associated with an account. If this account is yours, you can reset your password". Please use the password reset link to reset your password.
- If neither of the above two things happen, it's usually an issue with browser cache. Please clear your browser cache and try again.
Help! I read all this and something is still not right!
- If you are having an account issue (trouble logging in, resetting password, or creating an account) please try clearing your browser's cache.
- Please contact us and let us know what the issue is and we'll help sort it out.